The safety of our members, their families and our community is extremely important to us and the club is working with Dogs Victoria and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with Covid-19 regulations.
Training days have been classified as an ‘Entertainment & Leisure’ activity. As from midnight on the 24th of June 2021, the following regional regulations apply to our training days:
- We are classed as an ‘Outdoor non-seated venue’
- We have a density quotient of 1 person per 2 square meters as long as everyone checks in using the QR code on the front desk.
- Everyone must use a hand sanitiser when checking in.
- Masks must be worn if you cannot socially distance.
- There is no restriction on outside class sizes as long as density quotients are adhered to.
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend training.
- If you have any symptoms, please get tested and stay home until you have the results.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
The symptoms to watch out for are:
- chills or sweats
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- runny nose
- loss or change in sense of smell or taste.
Some people may also experience headache, muscle soreness, stuffy nose, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.
If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, you should seek advice and get tested. To get further advice, call the 24-hour Coronavirus Hotline 1800 675 398 or your doctor.